Fix: The Validation Failed: The Process Did Not Start Correctly – Gramblr
You may be experiencing an issue with the popular Instagram uploader application called Gramblr. Whenever you go to sign-in into the application, you receive the following error.
Sign in error!
The validation failed: The process did not start correctly. Try rebooting.
- Completely uninstall Gramblr using AppCleaner. Don’t worry, this won’t remove your associated Instagram accounts with your Gramblr account.
- Reboot your computer.
- After the reboot, download and install Gramblr again from the official site here.
- Run the Updater tool included in the download. Right-click -> Open. This will launch a Terminal prompt in background. You can close it when it finishes.
- Open the Gramblr app you installed. It will re-direct you in your default web browser to login. You should be able to login again.
Let us know if this did not work for you.
* Please use the comment form below. Comments are moderated.*