You can easily compress multiple files or folders into separate ZIP files. This saves time from having to right-click each file or folder and choose compress. Follow the steps below.
- Open Archive Utility.app in /System/Library/CoreServices/Applications/ or by searching for it in Spotlight search.
- Go to file menu Archive Utility -> Preferences.
- Change Use archive format to Zip Archive.
- Finally, drag any files or folders directly to the Archive Utility.app icon in your dock. The files and folders will immediately begin to ZIP in separate archives.
* Please use the comment form below to let us know if you experience issues, have questions, or can provide solution. We want and encourage feedback. *