How To: Add Shortcuts to Mac Dock
Every Mac user loves their shortcuts. Did you know you can easily add alias shortcuts (Applications, Folders, Documents, and more) into a folder in your Mac X dock? Follow these steps.
1. Create alias’ for any shortcuts you would like. To create an alias, right-click an application (or anything) and choose Make Alias. Create all necessary alias’ for your shortcuts.
2. Create a new folder called SHORTCUTS. Place all your alias’ inside your new folder.
3. Next, drag the SHORTCUTS folder to the right side of your dock pictured below. The folder will appear in your dock.
4. Now you can click the folder to reveal your shortcuts and open them!
* Please use the comment form below. For LIVE chat updates, use the SHOUT BOX below.*