How To: Mac X Screenshot Circle Oval
1. Using Mac X Preview or 3rd party app, take your screenshot.
2. Open your newly created screenshot in Mac X preview.
3. Go to View -> Show Markup Toolbar
4. In the top left corner select the Elliptical Selection tool
5. Draw your circle over the area you want a circular or oval screenshot
6. Copy/Paste the selection into a new file in preview (you can control + copy the selection it will paste into a new file when you go to paste new)
Enjoy your circular oval screenshot taken in Mac X Preview!
* Please use the comment form below. Comments are moderated.*