Become The Solution Chicago Logo

Carson’s Pirie Scott Stores Closing: Your Carson’s Credit Card is Too

Carson’s Pirie Scott Stores Closing: Your Carson’s Credit Card is Too

Announced 4/18/2018, all Carson Pirie Scott stores will be closing. If you owned a Carson’s Rewards Credit Card, that card will be closed and cancelled on 06/26/2018. In an email sent out from Carson’s Comenity Bank, it details important dates to note about the closing and bankruptcy of Bon-Ton Stores Inc., which owns Carson’s.

04/19/2018 – Your Carson’s rewards credit card will no longer be accepted as a form of payment and rewards, benefits, or other offers issued will no longer be accepted.

06/26/2018 – Your Carson’s rewards credit card will be closed.

Find the email notice that was sent out to rewards credit card holders below.

THE BON-TON STORES, INC. BANKRUPTCY PROCESS:

HERE’S HOW IT WILL AFFECT YOU

Thank you for being a loyal Carson's card member. We regret to inform you that the YOUR REWARDS credit card program will be discontinued immediately due to The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. bankruptcy proceedings. Please see below for important information regarding YOUR REWARDS credit card account.

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:

he YOUR REWARDS credit card will no longer be accepted

as a form of payment starting 4/19/2018. Your account will

subsequently be closed on 6/26/2018.

Any YOUR REWARDS credit card rewards, benefits, or

other offers issued will no longer be accepted as of 4/19/2018.

Protect your credit and prevent identity theft by

destroying all YOUR REWARDS credit cards issued to your account.

In-store payments are no longer accepted. Please continue

to pay your bill online, by mail, or by phone.

If you have a balance on your account, you will continue receiving billing statements until the balance is paid in full as stated in your Credit Card Agreement. The terms and conditions of your account continue to apply until the balance is paid in full.

* Please use the comment form belowFor LIVE chat updates, use the SHOUT BOX below.*

Related Posts

Comments

angel on Wednesday, 18 July 2018 11:59

how do I negotiate the interest down also.

how do I negotiate the interest down also.
COLLEEN RABY on Wednesday, 18 July 2018 06:07

I bought a piece of furniture before the announcement and it's not covered under warranty even though it's defective!!! They still expect payment!!! I'm beyond angry!

T on Tuesday, 17 July 2018 17:24

I would like to know the answer to each of these questions!

I would like to know the answer to each of these questions!
SHARON PALMATIER on Tuesday, 19 June 2018 12:00

Since Carson's is no longer in business, WHO THE HECK DO I PAY?
AND HOW DO I NEGOITATE MY INTEREST RATE DOWN?

Since Carson's is no longer in business, WHO THE HECK DO I PAY? AND HOW DO I NEGOITATE MY INTEREST RATE DOWN?
adri on Thursday, 07 June 2018 15:32

This is insane, I too have a $100 gift card my elderly parents gifted me. This is unacceptable!!!! They deserve a refund at the very least!!!!

Janis Dubin on Thursday, 17 May 2018 22:44

I have a gift card they are no longer accepting. I am not happy about this. I have been a loyal customer for over 50 years...How can get reimbursed for the value of my gift card?

Guest
Sunday, 16 December 2018

Shout Box!

HelenV - 12/12/2018 - 08:32

just got msg on my 7plus that someone is trying to sign in with my apple id in Nanjing, Jiangsu and I am in Athens Greece. Good thing I have 2 factor.

Alex - 11/12/2018 - 16:29

My TT-BH040 won't pair with another device besides my iPhone. I'm trying to pair them with my Windows 10 laptop.

iphone user - 10/12/2018 - 13:36

iphone xs max sometimes after unlocking does not switch horizontal to vertical view. I usually end up powering off and on. Latest iOS .12.1.1

Anonymous - 05/12/2018 - 23:17

Where can I get this App?

Mike - 05/12/2018 - 23:17

Hi.

User - 26/10/2018 - 08:55

Have been habving this issue last hour. Unreal hinge is trash

Become The Solution Facebook PageBecome The Solution Twitter Solution ChicagoBecome The Solution Google PlusBecome The Solution InstagramBecome The Solution LinkedInBecome The Solution YouTube