Fix: Word Could Not Create the Work File
Word could not create the work file. Check the temp environment variable
1. In Windows, go to Start and type %TEMP%
2. Select all the files in the folder and delete them.
3. Open Word and the error message should get suppressed.
1. Open Internet Explorer and navigate to Tools -> Internet Options -> General -> Browsing History -> Settings
2. Ensure current location is set to C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files
* Please use the comment form below. Comments are moderated.*