Become The Solution Chicago Logo

Fix: Phoenix Android Radio Bluetooth Music - No Sound

Fix: Phoenix Android Radio Bluetooth Music - No Sound

If you pair a Bluetooth device to your Phoenix Android Radio, you may not hear audio playing when you select BT Music. However, you see your device connected and playing audio on-screen.

There is a bug in versions of the Phoenix Android Radio Operating System if you received or placed a Bluetooth phone call earlier, the Bluetooth call is overriding the BT Music and forcing the BT audio to be muted.

1. Connect a device to the Phoenix Android Radio phone Bluetooth and place or receive a phone call. You can immediately hang up afterword’s.

1. Switch back to BT Music and play audio. You should hear audio and music again.

* Please use the comment form belowFor LIVE chat updates, use the SHOUT BOX below.*

Related Posts

Comments

Phoenix Android Radio Forums on Saturday, 08 December 2018 10:58

​​​​​​​https://phoenixandroidradioforums.com/

There is a forum now for users and fans of Phoenix Android Radios. Includes reviews, installs, tips, tricks, features, photos... ​​​​​​​https://phoenixandroidradioforums.com/
Guest
Sunday, 16 December 2018

Shout Box!

HelenV - 12/12/2018 - 08:32

just got msg on my 7plus that someone is trying to sign in with my apple id in Nanjing, Jiangsu and I am in Athens Greece. Good thing I have 2 factor.

Alex - 11/12/2018 - 16:29

My TT-BH040 won't pair with another device besides my iPhone. I'm trying to pair them with my Windows 10 laptop.

iphone user - 10/12/2018 - 13:36

iphone xs max sometimes after unlocking does not switch horizontal to vertical view. I usually end up powering off and on. Latest iOS .12.1.1

Anonymous - 05/12/2018 - 23:17

Where can I get this App?

Mike - 05/12/2018 - 23:17

Hi.

User - 26/10/2018 - 08:55

Have been habving this issue last hour. Unreal hinge is trash

Become The Solution Facebook PageBecome The Solution Twitter Solution ChicagoBecome The Solution Google PlusBecome The Solution InstagramBecome The Solution LinkedInBecome The Solution YouTube