Fix: Error Applying Query On Enterprise Search Manager (Open Text)
If you attempt to execute a query (or code) in Enterprise Search, you may receive an error message.
Content Server Error:
Error applying query on Enterprise: error applying query on Enterprise Search Manager: No Search Engine available for this Data Source. Please report this problem to your Administrator.
Check to ensure that you configured livelink search on your instance. Restart the administrator and livelink services on your instance as well.
1. Login to your OpenText server as an administrator.
2. Go to Admin -> Content Server Administration.
3. Select Open the System Object Volume.
4. Find a column that is showing errors and select the link to open it. Search for any errors in red.
5. Select the Name in the row with the errors and choose Start next to Process. Repeat this for any other components with errors.