How To: Change Terminal Color Mac
Did you know Mac OS X Terminal actually comes with pre-defined profile colors you can choose from? In addition, you can change any of the pre-built colors to be any other color you want.
1. Open Terminal go to Terminal Menu -> Preferences and choose Profiles.
2. Choose a color style profile of your choice. We like Homebrew. You can customize the color of Terminal background, text, bold text, selection, and cursor.
3. When you select a new profile, click “Default” at the bottom to apply the new profile.
4. Restart Terminal for changes to take effect.
* Please use the comment form below. For LIVE chat updates, use the SHOUT BOX below.*