Become The Solution Chicago Logo

Spam Call: 716-458-9044 $10,000 Or More In Your Pocket 10-14 Days Guaranteed

Spam Call 716-458-9044 $10,000 Or More In Your Pocket 10-14 Days Guaranteed

Did you receive a call from number 716-458-9044 about soliciting a way to make money though a business proposition? The message transcript is similar to below.

Earn 10,000 or more in your pocket every 10-14 days. Guaranteed. Press 1 right now to get details. Press 2 and you will never hear from me again.

You do not have to press 1 or 2 – the call will disconnect after the automated message is played. We are not sure if pressing either 1 or 2 does anything, but let us know if you did.

Did you receive this message? Did it come from a different number? Use the comment form below to let us know.

* Please use the comment form belowFor LIVE chat updates, use the SHOUT BOX below.*

Related Posts

Comments

Dave on Sunday, 16 September 2018 20:44

Received a call to make $10000 in 10-14 days from 770-475-9117, same as above but just adifferent phone number.

Brian Brooks on Friday, 22 September 2017 04:04

Well, pressing buttons they asked you will make things worse. They will know that your number's live and they will call you even more. The worst thing, they might sell your number to third parties. I think we could just ignore those messages. Or, if you could, track them down, and sue the sender, like what I read about a consumer who also harassed by a company with robocalls at http://www.whycall.me/news/consumer-wins-massive-229500-robocall-lawsuit-against-time-warner-cable/.

Guest
Sunday, 16 December 2018

Shout Box!

HelenV - 12/12/2018 - 08:32

just got msg on my 7plus that someone is trying to sign in with my apple id in Nanjing, Jiangsu and I am in Athens Greece. Good thing I have 2 factor.

Alex - 11/12/2018 - 16:29

My TT-BH040 won't pair with another device besides my iPhone. I'm trying to pair them with my Windows 10 laptop.

iphone user - 10/12/2018 - 13:36

iphone xs max sometimes after unlocking does not switch horizontal to vertical view. I usually end up powering off and on. Latest iOS .12.1.1

Anonymous - 05/12/2018 - 23:17

Where can I get this App?

Mike - 05/12/2018 - 23:17

Hi.

User - 26/10/2018 - 08:55

Have been habving this issue last hour. Unreal hinge is trash

Become The Solution Facebook PageBecome The Solution Twitter Solution ChicagoBecome The Solution Google PlusBecome The Solution InstagramBecome The Solution LinkedInBecome The Solution YouTube