Become The Solution Chicago Logo

Fix: Instagram Failed to Load More Pictures

Instagram Failed to Load More Pictures

Are you trying to load more pictures of an Instagram feed on your computer? You scroll down to the bottom of the page but receive a message failed to load. Even if you click retry pictures do not load and you see a spinning circle.

This is likely an Instagram policy that prevents continuous loading of picture feeds (if you keep refreshing the page and then loading more pictured repeatedly). Wait some time again (10 minutes at least) before attempting to load more pictures. Also, try the steps below for your corresponding browser.

1. Empty the cache in Google Chrome, Safari, or Internet Explorer.
  1. Try refreshing the page again after and reloading more Instagram pictures.

Related Posts

Comments

jj on Friday, 17 August 2018 08:59

Happening to me too ! On a mobile device the feed appears, but on any desktop and different networks, I keep getting the failed to load retry error message.

H Wesley on Friday, 17 August 2018 08:10

I've been having the same problem for about a week as well. Only on the photos in my own account, other accounts photos load for me. Happens in both in explorer and chrome. Cleared history, cache, checked extensions, incognito also doesn't work.

Neal on Thursday, 16 August 2018 23:47

I just started having this issue as well. I'm wondering if it has something to do with your IP address. https://swypeinc.com

YMER on Tuesday, 14 August 2018 05:27

Any solution yet? Kind of annoying..

Any solution yet? Kind of annoying..
Marco on Tuesday, 14 August 2018 01:09

Same problem for me too. I'd like to make sure I'm not uploading a duplicate image. It DOES load in Safari (mac) but no longer in Firefox (even with latest update). Lately, Firefox has deactivated other software on my computer (known bug). It shouldn't but it has. Opening in a "new private window" with the Firefox browser also works - as a temporary solution (thanks Sam).

Hot on Monday, 13 August 2018 21:12

The same is happening to me, for over a week now!!!

The same is happening to me, for over a week now!!!
Guest