Become The Solution Chicago Logo

IRS Phone Scam – 802-321-5741 Albany VT

IRS Phone Scam 802 321 5741

If you receive a call from 802-321-5741 with an automated voice (female) stating the following or something similar.

“We have received your Tax return and there is a very serious matter. The matter must be resolved within 24 hours or the local cops will take you away in cuffs” “Please call us back at 802-321-5741”

There are absolutely no details (no name or information that can point to you) in the message. This is certainly scam.

Do not call this number back!

If you have receiving this message or a similar message, let us know in the comments below.

Rate this blog entry:

Related Posts

Comments

Micaella on Tuesday, 20 June 2017 21:38

We received it. What happens if we call it back?

We received it. What happens if we call it back?
Melody on Wednesday, 21 June 2017 09:39

I received the following message several times from this number:

I received the following message several times from this number: "Contact the local cops as there are serious allegations pressed on your name at this moment. We would request you get back to us so that we can discuss about this case before taking any legal action against you. The number to reach us is 802-321-5741. I repeat, 802-321-5741. Thank you." When I tried to return the call to see what this was about, the call was dropped. I tried a few times to call the number, but it never went through. That's when I came online to see what was going on with the phone number and found this blog. We live in such a corrupt society!
George Grover on Wednesday, 21 June 2017 14:17

I just received a message just like that above except the number ended with 5737 and when I returned the call someone claiming to be a special agent with the IRS Iasked what was the call for they hanged up.

nora brindle on Monday, 26 June 2017 15:01

I have received this call today. The woman on a recording said exactly what someone posted above. Scared me to death.

James on Monday, 26 June 2017 15:05

Received the exact same message just now:

Sounds like a scam. Blocked the number & deleted the VM.

Received the exact same message just now: "Contact the local cops as there are serious allegations pressed on your name at this moment. We would request you get back to us so that we can discuss about this case before taking any legal action against you. The number to reach us is 802-321-5741. I repeat, 802-321-5741. Thank you." Sounds like a scam. Blocked the number & deleted the VM.
Stop Scheming on Monday, 26 June 2017 15:26

Got one from 802-321-5736

Got one from 802-321-5736
Deborah on Tuesday, 27 June 2017 01:21

I got a call from them. This is what they said to me.

I got a call from them. This is what they said to me. "You will be taken under custody by the local cops as there are for serious allegations pressed on your name at this moment we would request you get back to us so we can discuss about the case before taking any legal action against you. The number to reach us is (802) 321-5741 thank you."
Y.A on Tuesday, 27 June 2017 09:46

I received a call to all this # 802-321-5736 I know it is a scam What happens if I call them? I don't want them to keep calling me.

Alejandro on Tuesday, 27 June 2017 15:09

Same call here. Scarry feeling, but happy it s a scam. They should be jailed!

Same call here. Scarry feeling, but happy it s a scam. They should be jailed!
Alejandro on Tuesday, 27 June 2017 15:10

Received same message. Scammers

Received same message. Scammers
Andrea on Tuesday, 27 June 2017 15:49

I received this call multiple time from several numbers. Called it back. What will happen?

jp on Wednesday, 23 August 2017 09:59

Now coming from 802-321-3255, female voice, the message was choppy through 90% of the message like bad cell reception. I heard the words Tax Fraud and a few others.

Guest
Tuesday, 26 September 2017

Search Become The Solution:

Become The Solution Facebook PageBecome The Solution Twitter Solution ChicagoBecome The Solution Google PlusBecome The Solution InstagramBecome The Solution LinkedInBecome The Solution YouTube