How To: Copy Images on iPhone
1. Open Safari browser on your iOS device.
2. In this example, we use Google images to search for Become The Solution
3. Click the image to view it.
4. Gesture your finger lightly (not a hard gesture) on the image you want to copy to reveal save image and copy.
5. Once copied, you can paste the image into anything. In this example, we past the image into a new email.
You can also copy an image straight from a website:
* Please use the comment form below. Comments are moderated.*